Dear ERI Community:
The last few weeks have been uncertain and difficult. We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.
As healthcare workers, many physical and occupational therapists are finding themselves serving on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here at ERI, we know firsthand the instrumental roles therapists play in our healthcare system and are dedicated to arming them with the information they need to treat and care for critically ill patients.
- Effective immediately, ERI is offering the online course “Lines, Tubes, Ventilators, and Diagnostic Screening for Stability v. Instability” at no cost to therapists. Use promocode ERISTANDS at checkout to receive this course.
We are a small business owned by two therapists and are working hard to make sure you receive the high-quality continuing education you trust us to provide, while also trying to mitigate the impact on our staff as we navigate these unprecedented times. As many of you know, we are a family business and many of our staff – our extended family – have been working with us for more than 10 years. We are based in Massachusetts so are operating from home to comply with the safety precautions, and appreciate your patience as we work to provide you updates as quickly as possible.
The safety and health of our community – our course participants, faculty, facility partners, and staff – are our top priority. We have made the hard decision to postpone and reschedule our March and April live courses until we know it is safe and responsible to resume them. We will be reaching out to you with details about your specific course.
During this time, we would like to share the steps we are taking to help you meet your professional development needs and CEU requirements
- We invite you to check out our in-depth online courses, taught by our engaging faculty, that you can view at your convenience from the comfort of home.
We are currently offering a $50 discount off any online SERIES – Use Promo code ERICARES at checkout
- We are working hard and enthusiastically behind the scenes to develop new online courses and streaming opportunities to offer to you as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for details.
- Please feel free to reach out to us to discuss your personal CEU requirements and professional development needs. We have therapists on staff who would be happy to talk with you and help you make a plan.
- If you do not have an immediate CEU or professional development need, we invite you to purchase an ERI gift certificate to be used anytime over the next 7 years
Thank you for being part of our community, and choosing ERI for your professional development. We will continue to update you and are here for you every step of the way.
Please, as always, reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to helping you get the training you need.
The ERI Team