Dear ERI Community:
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.
We are a small business owned by two therapists and are working hard to make sure you receive the high-quality continuing education you trust us to provide, while also trying to mitigate the impact on our staff as we navigate these unprecedented times.
The safety and health of our community – our course participants, faculty, facility partners, and staff – are our top priority. We are now able to offer many courses as live virtual webinars and will begin to introduce live in-person courses as soon as it is safe to do so, with strict safety measures in place.
COVID Safety Measures for in-person courses
Any guidelines issued by the hosting facility will be shared with you and must be reviewed.
You will be required to show proof of vaccination and wear a mask at all times.
Please do not attend the course if you are experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
Please do not attend the course if you believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19
As healthcare workers, many physical, occupational and speech language therapists are finding themselves serving on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here at ERI, we know firsthand the instrumental roles therapists play in our healthcare system and are dedicated to arming them with the information they need to treat and care for critically ill patients, and traumatized students.
We are able to offer:
- In support of all out valued school-based therapists we are offering this online session at no cost
Integrating Trauma-Informed Treatment Strategies into your School-Based Practice
Instructor: Emily Zeman Eddy
Evidence-based Approaches during the COVID-19 Era
Learn to implement current, trauma-informed treatment practices and strategies when working with children and youth in the schools, either remote or in-person, considering the COVID-19 pandemic context.
- Acute and Critical Care Therapy Online Series
at the reduced price of $209.
12 Contact hours 1.2 CEUs
Learn essentials of acute care and the ICU to improve your practice including understanding pharmacology and its effects on therapy, increasing clinical decision-making skills, learning assessment of auscultation, as well as screening for stability/instability with lines, tubes, and ventilators.
During this time, we would like to share the steps we are taking to help you meet your professional development needs and CEU requirements
- We are working hard and enthusiastically behind the scenes to develop new online courses and live webinars
- We invite you to check out our in-depth online courses, taught by our engaging faculty, that you can view at your convenience from the comfort of home
- Please feel free to reach out to us to discuss your personal CEU requirements and professional development needs. We have therapists on staff who would be happy to talk with you and help you make a plan.
- If you do not have an immediate CEU or professional development need, we invite you to purchase an ERI gift certificate to be used anytime over the next 7 years
Thank you for being part of our community, and choosing ERI for your professional development. We will continue to update you and are here for you every step of the way.
Please, as always, reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to helping you get the training you need.
The ERI Team