ERI’s Web-based Online Courses Bring Next Level Learning Directly to You
On-Demand, Online CEU Sessions and Series
We are thinking of you during this difficult time and hope that you, your loved ones, and your colleagues are doing well. And while times may be uncertain, one thing our community of therapists can always count on is ERI’s commitment to you and your education. To help you meet your professional goals, and CEU requirements we are providing you with the following offers:
- In support of all our valued school-based therapists, we are offering this online session at no cost
Integrating Trauma-Informed Treatment Strategies into your School-Based Practice
Instructor: Emily Zeman Eddy
Evidence-based Approaches during the COVID-19 Era
Learn to implement current, trauma-informed treatment practices and strategies when working with children and youth in the schools, either remote or in-person, considering the COVID-19 pandemic context.
- Save $100 on the full Acute and Critical Care Therapy Online Series
Instructor: Steve Sadowsky 12 CEUs – New Price = $209
- All Therapies in the School Online Conferences New Price= $399
ERI is thrilled to welcome you back to Live In-person Courses in 2021 and we continue to add to our extensive catalog of Virtual Live Webinars
PTs, OTs, SLPs and assistants don’t need to travel to earn CEUs and take their practices to the next level. Register for ERI’s web-based online courses and take exceptional courses from world-renowned faculty members from the convenience of the office or home.
Register for these Exceptional Recorded Online Course Series:
- New! Toe Walking: Part A &B – Comprehensive Series – $399
Liesa Persaud PT, DPT, PCS, CKTP –
- NEW – Toe Walking: Part A – In-Depth Evaluation and Treatment – $279
Develop a systematic approach to the evaluation and treatment of toe walking (including biomechanics and sensory processing) in order to devise an effective treatment plan that produces successful long-term outcomes.
- Toe Walking: Part B – Red Flags, Roles of Vision/Reflexes and Utilizing the ACT – $229
This is the revised title for the current Pediatric Toe Walking Online Series
Increase your effectiveness of the evaluation and treatment of equinus gait by incorporating vision/reflexes, the ACT tool and red flags into your approach to address toe walking.
- NEW – Toe Walking: Part A – In-Depth Evaluation and Treatment – $279
- NEW! Treatment of Motor Issues in Children with Sensory Dysfunction Online Series – Liesa Persaud PT, DPT, PCS, CKTP – 11.5 hrs $299
Gain practical “sensory-aware”* tools to treat children with both underlying gross motor and sensory dysfunction.
- Newly Revised! Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Online Series – $309
Instructor: Richard Clendaniel, PT, Ph.D, – 11 Contact hours
- Advanced BPPV – $100
- Cervicogenic Dizziness – $159
- What to do when It’s Not BPPV – $100
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Treatment Intensive Online Series
Gaye Cronin – 13.5hrs – $309
This course will present vestibular treatments as a system of exercises and movements that the clinician learns to select, grade, and develop a continuum for the individual patient. It will emphasize treatments of vestibular disorders of childhood, adults, and the elderly. Childhood paroxysmal vertigo, multiple canal BPPV, Meniere’s disease, ototoxicity, bilateral disorders, malde debarquement, migraine-associated vertigo, traumatic vertigo, acoustic neuroma, central vertigo, and disequilibrium of aging will be covered.
- Torticollis: Assessment and Treatment of Infants and Children – $299
Instructor: Cindy Miles, PT, PhD, PCS, NDT 13.5 Contact Hours
- Etiology and Implications for Development
- Anatomy of Torticollis, its Effect on the Whole Child, and Differential Diagnosis
- Motor Development and Assessment Tools
- Treatment: Creative Stretching, Strengthening, and Functional Play
- Indications for Kinesiotaping, Mobilizations, and Surgery: Clinical Decision Making and Community Education
- Acute and Critical Care Therapy Online Series –
Instructor: Steve Sadowsky – 12 Contact hours
- Clinical Decision Making In Acute Care – $79
- Lines, tubes, Ventilators and Diagnostic Screening for Stability vs Instability – $99
- Auscultation LAB – $79
- Clinical Physiological Monitoring – $79
- Acute Care and ICU Pharmacology – $59
- Post-Concussion Syndrome: A Four-Part Series – $299
Instructor: Christina Finn Ed.D 9.5 Contact hours
This dynamic series will help clinicians apply the latest research on diagnosis and management of concussion and post-concussion syndrome. Focus is on the latest relevant assessment and treatment strategies for adults and children with prolonged visual, vestibular and sensory complaints as a result of concussion. Clinicians will learn effective treatment strategies to improve visual skills, balance and sensory integration for optimal return to school, work, and sports.
- Vestibular Therapy for the School-Aged Child and Adolescent Online Series – $309
Instructor: Inger Brueckner MS, PT – 13.5 Contact hours
- Understanding the Unique Aspects of the Vestibular System in Children and Adolescents – $79
- Pathophysiology of Vestibular Systems in Children – $79
- Pediatric Vestibular Screening and Assessment: Evaluation and Testing – $179
- Treatment Techniques for the Child with Vestibular Symptoms (inc. LAB) – $179
Attention School-based Therapists! Register for These Five Online CEU Series – (Group Rates Are Available!)
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 7 – $399
Instructors: Susan Cecere, Kim Wiggins, Kimberly Wynarczuk, Suzanne Davis Bombria, Liliane Savard, Colleen Whiting, Angela Sterling-Orth
Nine engaging, motivating, and highly informative sessions to invigorate your practice and provide school-based tools to foster growth in your students. Sessions range from addressing motor and sensory pathways, core strengthening, participation-based goals, video self-modeling, collaborating, treating severely involved children, push-in services, iPad apps, and best practices for the school-based practitioner. Learn practical tools to improve the effectiveness of your school practice. 23 Contact Hours (2.3 CEUs)
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 6– $399
Instructors: Anne Buckley-Reen, Susan Cecere, Arsenio Paez, Nicole Barmen, Judith Kimball, Kim Wiggins, Kathryn Biel
Eight engaging, motivating, and highly informative modules to invigorate your practice and provide school-based tools to foster growth in your students. Modules range from essential writing tools, neuroplasticity/motor learning, praxis and its effect on executive functioning, typing programs, preschool interventions, mindfulness, IEP writing, and ways to more effectively collaborate with your team.
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 5 -$399
Instructors: Melissa Gerber, Josephine Bardabelias, Jocelynn Wallach, Nancy Williamson, Janine Wiskind, Jennifer School, Julie Goff
This course focuses on the latest advances in school-based practice for therapists. Four dynamic modules cover aligning motor needs with educational needs, and how to improve executive function in children who are receiving therapy services in the school setting. How primitive reflexes can be relevant to school-based practice, as well as strategies to integrate these primitive reflexes are discussed. Using evidence to help guide decisions on goals, dosage, and frequency are covered for motor needs in children with autism.
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 4 – $399
Instructors: Sara Harvey, John Pagano, Maureen McCabe, Christopher Marotta, Melissa Gerber
Four engaging online modules including access for children with moderate to severe physical challenges, improving effectiveness through collaboration with children with mild motor challenges, understanding visual processing and visual deficits as well as how to improve sensory, motor behavior and learning outcomes to enhance functioning in your students.
- Therapies In the School Online Conference 3 -$399
Instructors: Doriet Bialer, John Pagano, Susan Cecere, Barbara Hodge, Carrie Davis
Five comprehensive online modules addressing complex school challenges, evidence-based sensory and motor activities, handwriting success tools, functional postural control strategies, as well as ways to improve mental health, bilateral coordination, and visual-spatial skills to enhance functioning in your students.
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 2 – $399
Instructors: June Smith, Agnes McConlogue and Lori Quinn, Sara Harvey, Debra Dickson, Peg Dawson, Cathy Stern, and Donna McCrorey
Six dynamic modules, focusing on team strategies, practical tools to address sensory/behavioral challenges, and creative activities focusing on visual and motor skills to enhance functioning in your students.
Improve your practice and earn CEUs at your convenience. Download our Online Course Brochure, or visit our website for more information.
Take your practice to the next level with ERI’s library of approved, convenient webinars and computer-based continuing education courses.
ERI’s online courses are filmed at “live” ERI continuing ed classes and edited into shortened sessions for optimal learning experiences. Participants will learn from ERI faculty members and feel like they are in the classroom as fellow therapists participate in Q&A sessions. Online participants will be prompted on how to participate in labs. Participants have access to the course and downloadable handouts for an entire year.