ERI’s Web-based Online Courses Bring Next Level Learning Directly to You
On-Demand, Online CEU Sessions, and Series
ERI is committed to you and your education. To help you meet your professional goals, and CEU requirements we are providing you with the following offers:
JUST LAUNCHED! NEW!
Therapies in the School 22nd Annual Conference – Online Conference 8 – $399 See below!
- In support of all our valued school-based therapists, we are offering this online session at no cost:
Integrating Trauma-Informed Treatment Strategies into your School-Based Practice
Instructor: Emily Zeman Eddy
Evidence-based Approaches during the COVID-19 Era
Learn to implement current, trauma-informed treatment practices and strategies when working with children and youth in the schools, either remote or in-person, considering the COVID-19 pandemic context.
- All Therapies in the School Online Conferences New Price= $399
ERI is thrilled to welcome you back to Live In-Person Courses in 2022 and we continue to add to our extensive catalog of Virtual Live Webinars
PTs, OTs, SLPs, and assistants don’t need to travel to earn CEUs and take their practices to the next level. Register for ERI’s web-based online courses and take exceptional courses from world-renowned faculty members from the convenience of the office or home.
Groups of 3 or more may be eligible for a discount. In the chosen course, webinar on online series enter the number of people to attend in “quantity.” The discount for the group registration will show if it is applicable to the chosen course.
Register for these Exceptional Recorded Online Course Series:
- NEW! Advanced Practice for the Complex Neonate: Strategies for Success in the NICU, PICU and SICU – On-Demand – $309
Instructor – Anjanette Lee, MS, CCC/SLP, CNT, NTMTC – 14 Contact Hours
Learn in-depth knowledge of the developmental consequences and physiologic obstacles for infants born with Cardiac, Respiratory and/or Neurologic Diagnoses.
- NEW! Ambulation, Activity and AFOs: Addressing the Ankle to Improve Gait and Function – On-Demand – $299
Instructor – Amanda Hall, PT, MPT, PCS – 11 Contact Hours
Learn to increase your skill with orthotic recommendations and treatments for the foot and ankle in pediatric and adult patients with neurological, developmental and/or orthopedic diagnoses.
- NEW! Infants with Cardiopulmonary Compromise: Bridging the Gap from Hospital to Home – On-Demand – $229
Instructor: Holly Schifsky, OTR/L, CNT, NTMTC, CBIS – 6.5 Contact Hours
Learn to maximize infant development and feeding skills for the premature or medically fragile infant with cardiopulmonary compromise who is transitioning to outpatient rehabilitation.
- NEW! Baby Beats and Breaths: Therapeutic Interventions for the Premature Infant with Cardiopulmonary Compromise – On-Demand – $319
Instructor: Holly Schifsky, OTR/L, CNT, NTMTC, CBIS – 15.5 Contact Hours
This dynamic intermediate-advanced course will elucidate the cardiopulmonary implications for the premature or medically-complex infant as related to physiological stability, evolving motor control, sensory stability, and transition to oral motor skills that support feeding.
- NEWLY REVISED! Torticollis: Assessment and Treatment of Infants and Children – On-Demand – $299
Instructor: Cindy Miles, PT, PhD, PCS, NDT – 13.5 Contact Hours FIVE-PART SERIES:
- Etiology and Implications for Development
- Anatomy of Torticollis, its Effect on the Whole Child, and Differential Diagnosis
- Motor Development and Assessment Tools
- Treatment: Creative Stretching, Strengthening, and Functional Play
- Indications for Kinesiotaping, Mobilizations, and Surgery: Clinical Decision Making and Community Education
- NEW! Vestibular Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Management of Individuals with Dizziness and Balance Disorders – Online Series – $299
Instructor: Richard Clendaniel, PT, Ph.D., FAPTA – 11 Contact Hours
Learn effective, comprehensive, and evidence-based treatment and evaluation of the number one reason individuals over the age of 70 seek medical attention: Dizziness.
- Newly Revised! Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Online Series – $309
Instructor: Richard Clendaniel, PT, Ph.D, FAPTA – 11 Contact Hours
- Advanced BPPV – $100
- Cervicogenic Dizziness – $159
- What to do when It’s Not BPPV – $100
- Primitive Reflexes: Strategies to Promote Integration – Strengthening Foundational Skills – Online Series – $299
Instructor: Janine Wiskind, MS, OTR/L, CBIS – 11 Contact Hours
This course provides therapists with a clear understanding of evaluating and treating primitive reflexes. It teaches clinicians to assess the child’s posture and movement patterns. It then goes on to teach the reflexes in groups and patterns as they work together fluidly to promote function.
- Toe Walking: Part A &B – Comprehensive Series – $399
Instructor: Liesa M. Ritchie, PT, DPT, PCS, CKTP
- Toe Walking: Part A – In-Depth Evaluation and Treatment – $279
Develop a systematic approach to the evaluation and treatment of toe walking (including biomechanics and sensory processing) in order to devise an effective treatment plan that produces successful long-term outcomes.
- Toe Walking: Part B – Red Flags, Roles of Vision/Reflexes and Utilizing the ACT – $229
This is the revised title for the current Pediatric Toe Walking Online Series
Increase your effectiveness of the evaluation and treatment of equinus gait by incorporating vision/reflexes, the ACT tool and red flags into your approach to address toe walking.
- Toe Walking: Part A – In-Depth Evaluation and Treatment – $279
- Treatment of Motor Issues in Children with Sensory Dysfunction Online Series – $299
Instructor: Liesa M. Ritchie (formerly Persaud) PT, DPT, PCS, CKTP – 11.5 Contact Hours
Gain practical “sensory-aware”* tools to treat children with both underlying gross motor and sensory dysfunction.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Treatment Intensive Online Series – $309
Instructor: Gaye Cronin – 13.5 Contact Hours
This course will present vestibular treatments as a system of exercises and movements that the clinician learns to select, grade, and develop a continuum for the individual patient. It will emphasize treatments of vestibular disorders of childhood, adults, and the elderly. Childhood paroxysmal vertigo, multiple canal BPPV, Meniere’s disease, ototoxicity, bilateral disorders, malde debarquement, migraine-associated vertigo, traumatic vertigo, acoustic neuroma, central vertigo, and disequilibrium of aging will be covered.
- Post-Concussion Syndrome: A Four-Part Series – $299
Instructor: Christina Finn Ed.D 9.5 Contact hours
This dynamic series will help clinicians apply the latest research on diagnosis and management of concussion and post-concussion syndrome. Focus is on the latest relevant assessment and treatment strategies for adults and children with prolonged visual, vestibular and sensory complaints as a result of concussion. Clinicians will learn effective treatment strategies to improve visual skills, balance and sensory integration for optimal return to school, work, and sports.
- Vestibular Therapy for the School-Aged Child and Adolescent Online Series – $309
Instructor: Inger Brueckner MS, PT – 13.5 Contact hours
- Understanding the Unique Aspects of the Vestibular System in Children and Adolescents – $79
- Pathophysiology of Vestibular Systems in Children – $79
- Pediatric Vestibular Screening and Assessment: Evaluation and Testing – $179
- Treatment Techniques for the Child with Vestibular Symptoms (inc. LAB) – $179
Attention School-Based Therapists! Register for These Three (3) Online CEU Series –
Group rates are available ($44/person up to 9 additional participants [CEU certificates] when you purchase one full conference/$399). Contact email@example.com for group rates. Please share this offer with your colleagues and staff!
- NEW! Therapies in the School 22nd Annual Conference – Online Conference 8 – $399
Instructors: Susan Cecere, Jan Hollenbeck, Joanne Szabo, Barbara Connolly, Tim Richmond, Melissa Gerber, Josephine Bardabelias
18.5 Contact Hours (1.85 CEUs)
Invigorate your school-based practice with new tools, strategies and evidence-based interventions with these 7 engaging, motivating and highly informative courses.
The sessions provide a multitude of thought-provoking interventions and tools to help the children on your caseload and offer more efficient ways to interact with other professionals in the school system.
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 7 – $399
Instructors: Susan Cecere, Kim Wiggins, Kimberly Wynarczuk, Suzanne Davis Bombria, Liliane Savard, Colleen Whiting, Angela Sterling-Orth
23 contact hours 2.3 CEUs
Nine engaging, motivating, and highly informative sessions to invigorate your practice and provide school-based tools to foster growth in your students. Sessions range from addressing motor and sensory pathways, core strengthening, participation-based goals, video self-modeling, collaborating, treating severely involved children, push-in services, iPad apps, and best practices for the school-based practitioner. Learn practical tools to improve the effectiveness of your school practice.
- Therapies in the School Online Conference 6– $399
Instructors: Anne Buckley-Reen, Susan Cecere, Arsenio Paez, Nicole Barmen, Judith Kimball, Kim Wiggins, Kathryn Biel
22 contact hours 2.2 CEUs
Eight engaging, motivating, and highly informative modules to invigorate your practice and provide school-based tools to foster growth in your students. Modules range from essential writing tools, neuroplasticity/motor learning, praxis and its effect on executive functioning, typing programs, preschool interventions, mindfulness, IEP writing, and ways to more effectively collaborate with your team.
Improve your practice and earn CEUs at your convenience. Download our Online Course Brochure, or visit our website for more information.
Take your practice to the next level with ERI’s library of approved, convenient webinars and computer-based continuing education courses.
ERI’s online courses are filmed at “live” ERI continuing ed classes and edited into shortened sessions for optimal learning experiences. Participants will learn from ERI faculty members and feel like they are in the classroom as fellow therapists participate in Q&A sessions. Online participants will be prompted on how to participate in labs. Participants have access to the course and downloadable handouts for an entire year.