We continue to be in regular touch with all of our host sites, whose prevention measures align with CDC recommendations and local public health departments, and our faculty members to make sure we take appropriate precautions for all courses. We are also limiting course sizes to smaller groups of up to 45 people.
We have modified our cancellation policy to give you more flexibility during these unusual circumstances. If you feel unwell, please stay home and we will give you a full ERI credit for you to use anytime, and on any ERI course, over the next 7 years.
We continue to monitor the recommendations of state and federal agencies who are sharing guidance about appropriate prevention.
What You Can Do
Please take a minute to access your ERI account and update your email and phone number so we can continue to provide you with relevant updates and any changes to your courses. Any emails from us can be found in your ERI account.
At this time, the recommended response to coronavirus is prevention. To help prevent the spread of diseases like coronavirus, the CDC recommends everyday best practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds if your hands are dirty, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- When greeting or interacting with others, it is best to do so without physical contact.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not into your hand. Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Please, as always, reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to helping you get the training you need.
Thank you for choosing ERI for your professional development,
The ERI Team