Year after year, key decision-makers in the field anticipate attending Therapies in the Schools to learn of new innovations and opportunities to improve their practice. This annual event is an excellent opportunity to showcase your relevant products to a receptive and curious crowd.
NOVEMBER 19-20, 2020 – Sheraton Framingham Hotel, Framingham, MA
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Evaluating Participation
- Incorporating participation-based assessment results into goal setting and service delivery
- Providing push in services for related service providers
- Planning for secondary transitions
- Creating motor and sensory pathways
- A beginner’s guide to best school-based practices
- Supporting students with sensory processing disorder using the STAR frame of reference
- Updates in evidence for the treatment of Autism
- Increasing effectiveness through interprofessional collaboration
- Implementation of self-videoing for children with Autism
- Applying best practices to the treatment of the severely involved child
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
We are now pleased to offer multiple levels of sponsorship opportunities:
Download Brochure and Application form
Limited Availability, so Reserve Early! We hope to see you at this year’s conference.