Year after year, key decision makers in the field anticipate attending Therapies in the Schools to learn of new innovations and opportunities to improve their practice. This annual event is an excellent opportunity to showcase your relevant products to a receptive and curious crowd.
NOVEMBER 21-22, 2019 – Sheraton Framingham Hotel, Framingham, MA
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- helping children prepare their brains and bodies for learning,
- utilizing neurological approaches to improve self-regulation,
- effectively implementing a trauma-informed approach,
- strategies for building effective groups,
- fostering internal motivation in students,
- facilitating improved postural control, and
- learning effective ways to collaborate with their team members, both in school and the community.
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
We are now pleased to offer multiple levels of sponsorship opportunities. Please see enclosed details.
We are now pleased to offer multiple levels of sponsorship opportunities.
Download Brochure and Application form
Limited Availability, so Reserve Early! We hope to see you at this year’s conference.