Convenient Online Learning Enables Therapists to Bring Their Practice to the Next Level
ERI is thrilled to offer a NEW online, on-demand course to our community of therapists who wish to learn at their convenience: Ambulation, Activity and AFOs: Addressing the Ankle to Improve Gait and Function-ONLINE
Amanda Hall, PT, MPT, PCS is an engaging speaker and experienced therapist who developed a framework of pediatric and neuro ankle intervention. In this NEW, online course, Hall teaches advanced evaluation and treatment of the foot and ankle to improve gait and function for adult and pediatric patients with developmental, neurologic, and orthopedic health conditions. After taking this online course, you will:
- Increase your skill with orthotic recommendations
- Gain insight into orthotic decision making (when to put a child into orthotics vs. waiting) and “foot-core” exercises
- Improve your confidence with ankle anatomy and manual therapy skills
- Learn how to enhance serial casting outcomes including when to refer for serial casting
- Discover strategies to facilitate neuroplasticity and improving balance in patients with neurological disorders including stroke
- Gain insight into orthotic design…and more!
Register today! Earn 11 contact hours (1.1 CEUs) for $299/person. SAVE $30 when you register before October 3, 2022 – use coupon code HALLONLINE30 at checkout.
Questions? Please contact ERI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-487-6530.