Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Network With School Therapists and Learn from Experts in the Field
NOVEMBER 19-20, 2020
ERI’s Therapies in the School Conference is going Virtual
For Outline and CEU information – Content is being updated to reflect issues and strategies in the age of Covid.
09:30 am EST • 08:30 am CST • 07:30 am MST • 06:30 am PST (US)
(With morning yoga session on day two – 8:30am EST)
ERI is committed to supporting your practice no matter what the circumstances – even during a pandemic! While the venue may be different, we have been working hard to make the conference worthwhile and pertinent to your practice whether you are working in person, hybrid or fully remote. Our presenters are excited to share their knowledge and are updating their information in real time to reflect the changes happening. We look forward to the normalcy of gathering in November for our annual conference and “seeing” your faces virtually as we learn, connect and share our stories and experiences with each other again this year. We have been here for you for over 20 years and this year is no exception!
Groups of three or more do receive a discount of $40 off each registration fee for the 2 day conference. (automatically deducted in the cart)
When registering a group DO NOT add session selections to your cart. Enter names and session choices into the Receipt Note. Or if you are registering a large group please email email@example.com with names and selections.
Year after year, therapists practicing in a school setting gather at our annual conference to learn new innovations, research, evidence and practical tools to improve the lives of the children they serve . Whether new to practice or having worked in a school setting for many years, they anticipate reconnecting with colleagues and meeting new friends who share their passion.
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Evaluating Participation
- Incorporating participation-based assessment results into goal setting and service delivery
- Providing push in services for related service providers
- Planning for secondary transitions
- Creating motor and sensory pathways
- A beginner’s guide to best school-based practices
- Supporting students with sensory processing disorder using the STAR frame of reference
- Updates in evidence for the treatment of Autism
- Increasing effectiveness through interprofessional collaboration
- Implementation of self-videoing for children with Autism
- Applying best practices to the treatment of the severely involved child
- Exciting New Opportunity – this year, ERI is offering complimentary mentoring sessions with Susan Cecere!
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
The below sessions are subject to change – as content is being updated to reflect issues and strategies in the age of Covid.