Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Network With School Therapists and Learn from Experts in the Field
NOVEMBER 19-20, 2020
ERI’s Therapies in the School Conference is going Virtual
We know that hundreds of you come back year after year to learn from our experts and to inspire and learn from each other. Recognizing how extraordinary today’s challenges are, we are developing a unique Therapies in the School Conference on the virtual platform.
Registration Now Available!
$375 EARLY BIRD Registration for two day course until September 30th 2020
Regular fee $439 – A saving of $64 using code: THERAPIES2020
Year after year, therapists practicing in a school setting gather at our annual conference to learn new innovations, research, evidence and practical tools to improve the lives of the children they serve . Whether new to practice or having worked in a school setting for many years, they anticipate reconnecting with colleagues and meeting new friends who share their passion.
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Evaluating Participation
- Incorporating participation-based assessment results into goal setting and service delivery
- Providing push in services for related service providers
- Planning for secondary transitions
- Creating motor and sensory pathways
- A beginner’s guide to best school-based practices
- Supporting students with sensory processing disorder using the STAR frame of reference
- Updates in evidence for the treatment of Autism
- Increasing effectiveness through interprofessional collaboration
- Implementation of self-videoing for children with Autism
- Applying best practices to the treatment of the severely involved child
- Exciting New Opportunity – this year, ERI is offering complimentary mentoring sessions with Susan Cecere!
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
Scholarship and Annual Award for School Therapists 2020
Nominations Now Being Accepted
Deadline for Submissions is August 21, 2020
The award recipients will be notified in early September and honored at the Conference.
The below sessions are subject to change.