Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Network With School Therapists and Learn from Experts in the Field
NOVEMBER 19-20, 2020 – Sheraton Framingham Hotel
Year after year, therapists practicing in a school setting gather at our annual conference to learn new innovations, research, evidence and practical tools to improve the lives of the children they serve . Whether new to practice or having worked in a school setting for many years, they anticipate reconnecting with colleagues and meeting new friends who share their passion.
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Evaluating Participation
- Incorporating participation-based assessment results into goal setting and service delivery
- Providing push in services for related service providers
- Planning for secondary transitions
- Creating motor and sensory pathways
- A beginner’s guide to best school-based practices
- Supporting students with sensory processing disorder using the STAR frame of reference
- Updates in evidence for the treatment of Autism
- Increasing effectiveness through interprofessional collaboration
- Implementation of self-videoing for children with Autism
- Applying best practices to the treatment of the severely involved child
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.