Register for an ERI course online, by fax, by mail or by phone. Detailed registration instructions are listed below. If you require additional registration assistance, please call 508-359-6533(within MA) or 800-487-6530(outside MA).
Please note, walk-in registrations will not be accommodated.
Online registration is encouraged.
Find Your Course:
On the ERI homepage click Search to use our comprehensive search tool.
Search by discipline, start date, topic, faculty or state. Or type in a keyword i.e Vestibular Rehab. and click search.
Courses that meet your chosen criteria will be listed in chronological order in two categories; Live Courses, which are attended in person and Online Courses which are web-based courses to be taken on a computer.
Scroll through the courses to determine which course meets your criteria
Click View Course Details for a complete course description, faculty information, testimonials, venue details and location, CEU information and a downloadable/printable brochure.
- Click Register on the course details page
- Create or log in to your personalized ERI account, or check out as a guest.
We encourage you to create your ERI account to update your profile and preferences to receive CEU information to meet your professional development goals, hear the latest therapy tips, treatment ideas and connect with other therapists.
- Verify the name and date of the course and number of people you are registering. If you are registering others please complete Attendee Name and Details fields. Otherwise, leave blank.
- Enter any relevant Coupon Codes
- Click Check out
- If you are logged in, your account details will be completed.
- Read and Accept the Cancellation Policy
- Verify how you heard about the course
- Verify the billing details (these will be completed if you are logged in) – the billing address of the person/company paying for the course
- Choose your payment details Credit Card, Check or Invoice/PO.
If you are using an ERI credit, ERI Rewards or want to apply a first-time discount please call the office to register.
- Click Complete transaction.
- You will receive an email with a copy of your receipt of payment. The receipt will also be in the dashboard of your ERI account. Click on the title of your “upcoming Course” and the receipt will slide out.
- If you purchased an online course it will be available for viewing in the dashboard of your ERI account. Visit our FAQ page for detailed online course instructions.
Registering a Group
- Groups of three or more registering for a live course may be eligible to receive a discount.
- When checking out, enter the number of people to attend in “quantity”. The discount for the group registration will show if it is applicable to the chosen course. We can only accept one credit card for payment for the group.
Register by Mail or Fax:
To register for courses by standard mail or fax, download and print the registration page from the course brochure (located on the course description page) and send with check, credit card or PO. (The PO must accompany a registration form)
Education Resources, Inc.
266 Main Street, Suite #12
Medfield, MA 02052
Who do I contact for special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations please notify ERI at (508) 359-6533 or (800) 487-6530 at least three weeks prior to the course date.