NOVEMBER 21-22, 2019 – Sheraton Framingham Hotel
Year after year, therapists practicing in a school setting gather at our annual conference to learn new innovations, research, evidence and practical tools to improve the lives of the children they serve. Whether new to practice or having worked in a school setting for many years, they anticipate reconnecting with colleagues and meeting new friends who share their passion.
Based on feedback from last year’s conference we are excited to announce that the following renowned speakers will be joining us and sharing their expertise and passion:
Athena Oden, Deirdre Azzopardi, Emily Zeman, Susan Roberts, Susan Saavedra
and welcoming back by popular demand:
Kathryn Biel, Nicole Barmen and Susan Cecere
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Discuss how to help children prepare their brains and bodies for learning
- Summarize neurological approaches to improve self-regulation
- Discuss how to implement a trauma-informed approach
- Discuss strategies for building effective groups and improved postural control
- Summarize how to foster internal motivation in students
- Relate effective collaboration strategies
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
There is no better way to reach school therapists
This annual event is an excellent opportunity to showcase your relevant products to a receptive and curious crowd.
Please click here for more information and to download details of the multiple opportunities offered