Are you a pediatric OT or PT who has been searching for a course that provides a clear understanding of evaluating and treating primitive reflexes? ERI has the course for you. Join Janine Wiskind’s new LIVE Webinar “Primitive Reflexes: Strategies to Promote Integration – Strengthening Foundational Skills.” The virtual course will take place over three Thursdays, September 10, 17 and 24, from 6pm to 9:30pm EST.
Janine’s dynamic teaching style makes intense information easy to understand and apply. Participants will learn to:
- Explain the relationship of the three levels of motor control in the central nervous system, and the implications for intervention
- Correlate current research to the evaluation and treatment of primitive reflexes
- Describe the impact of structural development and alignment of the pelvis and trunk
- Effectively perform a primitive reflex integration assessment
- Design a treatment plan to address retained primitive reflexes to utilize effective intervention strategies to strengthen your client’s foundational skills, improve client outcomes, and increase engagement in functional activity.
Register for the LIVE webinar “Primitive Reflexes: Strategies to Promote Integration – Strengthening Foundational Skills” and bring your career to the next level. For more information, visit www.educationresourcesinc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org