As a company for therapists created by therapists, our continuing education courses at Education Resources are not a transaction but a way to help others reignite their passion for the pediatric therapy field.
With over 30 years of experience, we will help you create new treatment strategies to help your patients achieve their full potential.
Improve Patient Care With Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
Our continuing education units (CEUs) will give you the knowledge and credentials to improve patient outcomes. Some of the many benefits you will experience taking our online, live webinar or in-person pediatric therapy continuing education courses include:
- Renewing your state license or certification: Whether you are a pediatric physical therapist, occupational therapist or speech-language pathologist, you may need to complete CEUs for the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or state physical therapy license.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest knowledge and skills: We frequently update our courses to incorporate the current best practices, so you can learn new skills or enhance existing ones.
- Specializing in specific areas: Our courses cover various subjects such as pediatric physical therapy continuing education and adhere to many accreditation standards to help you complete your CEU requirements for additional certifications.
Our Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
At ERI, we design our
continuing education courses for pediatrics to provide the most value to your practice and patients. With opportunities for hands-on learning and evidence-based practices, our flexible CEU courses will make it easy for you to improve your standard of care. Some of the pediatric therapy courses we offer cover topics such as:
- Speech-language pathology: This area concentrates on language, literacy and school-based therapy.
- Occupational therapy: OT includes crucial focus areas such as sensory integration and behavioral approaches.
- Physical therapy: Lessons focus on topics such as neuromuscular impairments gait analysis and torticollis continuing education for physical therapy.
- School-based therapy: Key focus areas include assistive technology, differential learning and developmental disabilities.
Explore Our Course Options
With two flexible online pediatric therapy continuing education course options, we make it easy for busy clinicians to take courses on their own time. Our course options are:
Start and stop one of our pre-recorded on-demand pediatric PT and OT continuing education courses at times that work best for your schedule. Each class features a presentation and question and answer session with an industry professional and a handout you can use to follow along.
Our live webinars combine the convenience of a virtual meeting with the engagement of a live learning experience. Once the pediatric occupational therapy or pediatric physical therapy seminar is complete, we’ll send a CEU certificate to your account dashboard you can download and print at any time.
We also offer continuing education for pediatric therapists in person for a hands-on experience with peers. Our in-person courses are a great opportunity to receive feedback from a pediatric therapy specialist.
Register for a Course Today!
Start improving your patient care today with a pediatric continuing education course from ERI. To learn more about our course options or register for one of our course offerings, please contact us today!