As you are beginning to think about your CEU requirements for 2018 and are looking to advance your skills, please take a look at these evidence based courses that are immediately applicable to your practice.
Please click on a link for a full course description, faculty bio, course brochure including a schedule and registration information
Further courses may be added as venues become confirmed – So please do check back and SEARCH HERE for courses by state, Discipline and topic.
Torticollis and Plagiocephaly: Assessment and Treatment of Infants and Children
March 2-3, 2018 – Boston, MA
October 26-27, 2018 – Stamford, CT
Treating Complex Feeding Problems: Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers
March 9-10, 2018 – Canton, MA
Improving Function: Tools to Enhance Motor Learning, Motor Control and Strength
March 16-17, 2018 – Framingham, MA
Visual Processing, Visual Perception and Visual-Motor Skills
March 23-24, 2018 – Hamden, CT
Vestibular Therapy for the School-Aged Child and Adolescent
May 4-5, 2018 – Portsmouth, NH
Treatment of the Child with Severe Involvement: An NDT Approach
June 8-9, 2018 – Canton, MA
Effectively Treat Behavior in Children: Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing, Cognitive Limitations, PTSD and Other Challenges
June 15-16, 2018 – Danbury, CT
The SOFFI Method: Supporting Oral Feeding in Fragile Infants
Erin Sundseth Ross
June 22-23, 2018 – Manchester, NH
Infants Born Preterm: Identifying and Addressing Their Special Needs in Early Infancy to Support Development
June 22-24, 2018 – Derry, NH
Practical Strategies for Treating Complex Pediatric Feeding Disorders: Treating the Whole Child
Mary Tarbell Bickley
September 28-29, 2018 – Weymouth, MA
Therapeutic Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking (Pediatric Equinus Gait) from a PT and OT Perspective
October 12-13, 2018 – Danbury, CT
Praxis: Evaluation and Treatment of the Clumsy Child
October 12-13, 2018 – Derry, NH
Treating Balance, Preventing Falls, in Neuro, Vestibular, Geriatric and Medically Complex Clients
October 19-20, 2018 – Manchester, NH
Vision, Ocular-Motor and Movement Strategies for Integrated Learning
October 20-21, 2018 – Hartford, CT
Play with your food: An Integrative Approach to the Most Difficult Feeding Challenges
November 30-December 1, 2018 – Hamden, CT
- Education Resources meets accepted standards for continuing competence for Physical Therapists in CT and MA and NH.
- Education Resources is an approved provider by the New York State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Education Resources is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Approved by BOC to offer CEUs for Athletic Trainers.
- Education Resources, Inc. is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
- Application is made to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for appropriate courses.
Search our website for newly added courses,
Train Your Staff – Bring a Course to Your Facility