Join us, as we celebrate all neonatal therapists with the National Association of Neonatal Therapists (NANT) an organization full of passionate neonatal therapists who aim to improve neurodevelopmental outcomes for premature and sick infants.
Started nine years ago by NANT, this week honors occupational therapists (OTs), physical therapists (PTs) and speech-language pathologists (SLPs) who specialize in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Thank you to this group of highly professional, passionate, and driven group of caregivers who dedicate their time to the smallest of patients resulting in a lifetime of positive change.
We would like to highlight some of the fabulous work that NANT does to help support Neonatal Therapists everywhere:
NANT Learning, Mentorship and Leadership Programs
Ignite features 10 months of foundational learning, mentorship, connection with peers, and convenience to study at your own pace! IGNITE is based on current literature and evidence regarding assessment and intervention in the NICU.
- This program is for experienced neonatal therapists, those new to the NICU and for students (OT/PT/SLP) aspiring to work in the NICU
- Commitment is approximately 2hrs/Month with monthly guidance calls
- On-demand program, offering flexibility and access when you need it
- Resources, tools, activities and more to help with learning.
- Access to content for 3 years
- Access to a private FB page to follow clinical discussions with all the current IGNITE participants and past IGNITE’ers too
The Launch Leadership Program is a 6-month leadership program designed for healthcare professionals who are ready to fully step into being a powerful leader in their lives and/or careers.
*You do NOT have to have a leadership title or position to enroll. The content will provide practical strategies that enable you to lead from any position.
*You do not have to work in the neonatal space to enroll.