With so much uncertainty, the one thing you can count on is the learning, inspiration, and connection you get from ERI’s Annual Therapies in the Schools Conference.
This year, we’ve made it easier than ever for you to join from your home or office.
We are excited to announce that the following renowned experts in their field will be joining us and sharing their expertise and passion in dynamic interactive sessions:
Suzanne Davis Bombria, Susan Cecere, Sharon Cermak, Colleen Whiting, Kim Wiggins, Kimberly Wynarczuk and more…
We would like to offer you our discounted Early Bird Registration rate
Register for the TWO DAYS of the Therapies in the School Conference
and get a reduced rate of $375 (saving $64).
Use Code THERAPIES2020 when you register
(Regular fee $439)
Register before September 30th, 2020
Must be used at time of registration. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Limited Time offer.
Collaborate and connect with other therapists.
Advance your skills and your career.
The Education Resources annual conference, Therapies in the School, is a can’t-miss opportunity to learn and grow —and bring it all home to benefit your students.
We know that hundreds of you come back year after year to learn from our experts and from each other and to interact as a community. We are committed to engaging you with dynamic, interactive sessions and fun virtual gatherings. If you couldn’t join us in the past because distance was prohibitive, this is YOUR CHANCE to JOIN in this AMAZING COMMUNITY of school based therapists!
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
- Evaluating Participation
- Incorporating participation-based assessment results into goal setting and service delivery
- Providing push in services for related service providers
- Planning for secondary transitions
- Creating motor and sensory pathways
- A beginner’s guide to best school-based practices
- Supporting students with sensory processing disorder using the STAR frame of reference
- Updates in evidence for the treatment of Autism
- Increasing effectiveness through interprofessional collaboration
- Implementation of self-videoing for children with Autism
- Applying best practices to the treatment of the severely involved child
- Exciting New Opportunity – this year, ERI is offering complimentary mentoring sessions with Susan Cecere!
Join the ERI atmosphere that promotes therapists building connections, sharing ideas, and actively learning.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE
Deadline is fast approaching for your submissions – August 21, 2020