ERI continuing education courses for physical therapists prioritize person-centered treatment founded on the latest research. In the classroom or online, ERI’s courses incorporate hands-on learning and evidence-based practice from inspiring, world-class instructors.
ERI courses satisfy CE requirements for Washington physical therapists. Earn CEUS, improve your practice and patient outcomes with ERI.
Registration is open for the following Washington-based courses.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Management of Individuals with Dizziness and Balance Disorders
March 14-15, 2020 – Everett, WA
- Treatment of Motor Issues in Children with Sensory Dysfunction March 14-15, 2020 – Richland, WA
- Treating Infants and Families in the NICU and Beyond April 18-19, 2020 – Richland, WA
- Functionally Assessing and Treating Visual Processing, Visual Perception and Visual-Motor Deficits May 1-2, 2020 – Puyallup, WA
- Acutely Adorable: Pediatric Therapeutic Interventions in Acute Care July 24-25, 2020 – Puyallup, WA
- Infants Born Preterm: Identifying and Addressing Their Special Needs in Early Infancy to Support Development Sept 11-13, 2020 – Olympia, WA
- Management of the Acutely Ill Patient from ICU to Home October 16-17, 2020 – Spokane, WA
For additional questions, contact ERI via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-487-6530.