We are “acutely aware” that the demand for pediatric physical therapists is at an all-time high. Be ready to provide your patients with advanced care by broadening and improving your skillset. Join renowned clinician Siobhan O’Donnell as she teaches evidence-based therapeutic interventions in her new course “Acutely Adorable: Pediatric Therapeutic Interventions in Acute Care.”
An enthusiastic presenter and clinical mentor, Siobhan offers insightful information beneficial to all members of the rehabilitation team. She teaches evidence-based care and clinical problem-solving skills to treat acutely ill, complex pediatric patients. Her experience in acute care, rehabilitation, home and healthcare facilities provides a unique point of view from which she draws practical approaches to treatment of pediatric patients.
“Acutely Adorable: Pediatric Therapeutic Interventions in Acute Care” is offered:
- September 28-29, 2019 – Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Denver, CO
- October 26-27, 2019 – Medical City Dallas, Dallas, TX
- April 25-26, 2020 – Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- October 10-11, 2020 – Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, FL
- November 21-22, 2020 – St. Peters University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
Register today – Space is limited!
Have a group or team of three or more people who want to take the course? We offer a discount!
For complete details, visit our course page “Acutely Adorable: Pediatric Therapeutic Interventions in Acute Care” or call 800-487-6530.