- How do I access my ERI account?
- Welcome to ERI’s new website! From your desktop, tablet, or mobile device, click the “Login” tab, in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen, and follow the prompts to log into your account. Once you are logged in, click the “My Dashboard” option located at the top of your screen, and tab or scroll down to view your past and upcoming ERI courses.
- To Reset Your Password (Forgot Password):
- Visit educationresourcesinc.com
- Enter your email address and click “Forget Password?”
- You will receive an email prompting you to reset your password (check your spam and junk folder.)
- Once the password is set, log in to your account using your email and password
- Visit “My Dashboard” to view your account information including, evaluations, certificate of attendance access, and access to online courses
- If you do not receive a new password:
Check that the message hasn’t ended up in your deleted items or in a spam filter
Whitelist the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your mail settings to help ensure messages get through
IMPORTANT: If a user attempts to enter an incorrect password more than three times, internet security will block the user as well as any additional users on the same IP address. Should this happen, call 800-487-6530 or email email@example.com.
For all other technical issues, call 800-487-6530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is an ERI online course?
- ERI online courses are filmed at live courses and created into short sessions for an optimal learning experience, and your convenience. When you watch an ERI online course, you will see the faculty member teaching, the Q&A between participants and the faculty member, as well as receive, prompts on how to participate in labs. You will also receive downloadable handouts so you can follow along just as you would if you were there in person. We are told that our online courses are the next best thing to attending a live course in person!
- Does ERI offer group discounts for online courses?
- Yes, we offer Group Discounts for all Therapies in the School Online Series’ and individual sessions.
- Please call the office to register with the following discounts
- Each Therapies in the School Online Series Package may be purchased for:
- Fee: $599 + $44 for each additional registrant (CEU certificate) up to 19 registrants.
- Each individual Therapies in the School Online session may be purchased for:
- Fee: Individual Session Price +$34 for each additional registrant (CEU certificate) up to 19 registrants.
- Please call our office and ask for the Online Desk for group pricing availability on other ERI online courses.
- Which forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, checks, and Purchase Orders (P.O.s).
- PO. Process: Once the P.O. is received, we will invoice the appropriate party. P.O.s must be paid in full before online courses are available in your ERI account. Please call our office and ask for the Online Desk for additional information.
- Check Process: Please call our office and ask for the Online Desk if you are paying by check. You will receive an email with instructions on accessing your online course(s) once your payment has been received and processed.
- How do I access the online courses I’ve already purchased?
- After completing your course registration and payment, your online courses will be in the “Dashboard” tab in your profile. You can then log in to your ERI account, anytime, and watch your course(s). (Your course(s) will be available to view for one year from the date of purchase.)
- Can I stop and rewind the course? Are there breaks built into the course?
- Yes, you may pause, stop, and rewind the course at your convenience. There are no formal breaks in the video content. However, you may pause to take breaks at your convenience.
- Can I complete the course over several days? How much time do I have to finish the course?
- Yes, you can always press pause or stop to take a break at your convenience. If you leave the course, please note where you left so you can pick up where you last finished. You have an entire year (from the date of purchase) to finish the course and pass the post-test.
- How do I access and complete the exam for my online course?
- Log in to your ERI account and click on the “Dashboard” tab. You will see a list of all the ERI courses that you have purchased. Click on the online course that you wish to view. After viewing the course click on the “Take Exam” tab. After you have submitted your answers, you will find out if you passed. If you did not pass, you may re-take the exam at your convenience until you pass. When you pass, you will be prompted to complete a course evaluation. After completing the course evaluation, you will be able to download (and print if you wish) your certificate of attendance.
- How do I access the handout for an online course?
- We provide a downloadable handout for every online course. To access your handout, log into your ERI account, go your “Dashboard” tab, and click on your online course. Then go to the “Materials” tab of the online course and click on the handout to download it (and print if you wish).
- How can I get my CEUs?
- You will be able to download (and print if you wish) your CEU certificate after you have watched the entire course, pass an exam with a grade of 80% or higher, and complete a course evaluation.
- To start this process, log in to your ERI account and click on the “Dashboard” tab. You will see a list of all ERI courses you have purchased. Click on the online course that you wish to view. After viewing the course click on the “Take Exam” tab. After you have submitted your answers, you will find out if you passed. If you did not pass, you may re-take the exam at your convenience until you pass. When you pass, you will be prompted to complete a course evaluation. After completing the course evaluation, you will be able to download your CEU certificate.
- How long do I have access to my online course?
- You have an entire year (from the date of purchase) to complete a course and pass the exam.
- Can I share the program I purchased with my colleagues?
- Yes, you may share the program with your colleagues. However, only the person that paid and registered for the course will be able to receive credit and a certificate of attendance. We do offer group discount pricing for our Therapies in the School Series. See above.
- I purchased an online course, but the website is not allowing me to log in. How do I access the program I’ve purchased?
- If you forget your password there is a “Forgot your Password?” link located on the front page/login page. This link will bring you to a form which will ask for your email address. You will then receive an email with a link that will allow you to change your password. Please contact us if you have any difficulty.
- What requirements does my computer need to fulfill in order to watch an online course?
- You should be able to watch the online courses with ease if you have a compatible Internet browser, a sufficient Internet connection, and an up to date computer. If you have an older computer, it may detect that you do not have the necessary software installed to view the course. When this happens, your computer may guide you to download special software to view the course.
- You will need to have the latest version of one of the following Internet browsers:
For the optimal viewing experience, please download:
Google Chrome Download latest version here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
Safari Download latest version here: http://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari
Firefox Download latest version here: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Internet Explorer Download latest version here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie