Recorded live at our SOLD OUT School Based Conference
We are offering five courses (recorded live) from sold out Annual Therapies in the School Conference 2015.
You can choose from five individual sessions, or choose the complete package of all five sessions; a great option to share with your colleagues or district:
- Evidence Based Strategies to Support Students with Sensory
and/or Motor Challenges
- Strategies to Improve Mental Health, Reduce Problematic Reflexes/Habits, Increase Stability and Bilateral Coordination for Enhanced School Functioning
- Complex School Based Challenges: Collaborative Goals, Embedded Motor Interventions, Data Collection and more
- Gaining Postural Control for Successful Participation:
School Based Therapy Applications
- Facilitating Success in Handwriting Using Sensory Motor Integration and Visual Spatial Strategies
$99-$169 per session ($34 per additional registrant – up to 19)
$599 for all five sessions $44 per additional registrant up to 19)
Each session meets the criteria for 1.5-4.5 contact hours (0.15-0.45 CEUs)
CEU certificates will be downloadable following successful completion of a post test. Individual registrations are available online. Please call the office with any questions and for group/district registrations or click here for a Registration Form and mail or fax in the form with payment
Our Online Courses offer:
- Strategies to Implement in the Classroom
- Professional Development On Demand
- Convenient and Flexible Learning
- Cost Effective Continuing Education
We continue to strive to meet your needs as you develop your skills to meet the ever changing demands of health care and education. We welcome your suggestions for future online courses. firstname.lastname@example.org
“I attended courses with Education Resources Inc in the past, this is my first online class with them. I liked greatly the technology used for this class made very accessible even from my mobile devices. Thanks”.
“This was a well-designed course with an extremely knowledgeable presenter. Information was presented at a even pace and clearly. Although I do not work in school environments, I will be able to transfer information from this course to my Early Intervention practice easily”.