As we are getting ready to launch our new series of online courses for school therapists we will soon be archiving "Conference 1".
The sessions will remain available for purchase through March 2017.
Any therapist who registers will continue to have access to the videos for one year from purchase.
New and Exciting Advances in Technology
Assistive and educational technologies are changing the way students learn in the
21st century classroom. It is important to understand not only where we are, but
where we came from and where we are going
Participants will be able to:
- Identify apps that can support students within the classroom and therapysessions.
- Discuss the basic idea of Digital Literacy.
Evidence-Based Strategies for the School Based Therapist
Therapists are often challenged by keeping up with the current evidence and applying it to the most challenging of children whose care is constantly compounded by
medical issues. This session will guide clinicians through the process of identifying
classifications, evaluating the evidence, and applying evidence in order to design a
plan of intervention to best manage these children in the academic setting
- Participants will be able to identify classification systems apply them to student groups in the school setting to assist in determining interventions and outcomes.
- Participants will be able to evaluate the evidence and apply it to the pediatric population in the school setting.
- Participants will demonstrate clinical decision making based on current evidence, clinical expertise & student presentation.
Assertive and educational technologies are changing the way students learn in the 21st century classroom. It is important to understand not only where we are, but where we came from and where we are going.
COURSE FEE: $134
Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants
This course is offered for 3 Contact Hours, 0.3 CEUs (Intermediate Level)Please visit our CEU page for further details
If you wish to get continuing education credits after watching this session, you will need to take the post-test and pass it with a grade of 80% or better. To take the exam, click the tab "Take Exam". After you have submitted your answers, you will find out if you passed. If you passed, click the "Receive certificate" button to download and print your CEU certificate. If you did not pass, you may re-take the exam at your convenience until you pass.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page