We are fine tuning our agenda for this years Therapies in the School conference in Massachusetts and would value your input.
Based on feedback from last years popular conference we are excited to announce that we will have sessions on evidence based strategies, tests and measures, Brain Gym ®, practical applications of neuroscience, balance and autism, collaborative approaches and new mandates and much more!
We are continuing to build our course schedule for 2013, and would like to bring you material that would be most applicable to your daily practice.
We do have a few speaking slots open and we want to be able to meet your needs.
- Are there any specific speakers who you would love to hear?
- Are there any specific topics that you would like to see covered?
In a session focusing on “The iPad: Newest Apps”, would you prefer to have it focus on:
- The iPad as a writing tool
- Tips and Tricks
- Switch access/positioning/access options
- The iPad as an Augmentative Communication Device (access and communication)
- Please list other technology topics
Would you be interested in a session on collaborative approaches in addressing wellness at school?
Please post your thoughts and ideas as comments below or you can email them to Mandy
The course this year will again be in November:
November 21-22, 2013– Framingham, MA
Thank you so much for your time