Let Us Help You
EDUCATION RESOURCES is committed to ensuring class participants learn effective techniques and critical problem-solving skills that can be immediately applied to the work setting.
Improve Outcomes by Improving Patient Care
Education Resources provides continuing education in Minnesota that can truly make a difference for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapists Assistants, and Speech-Language Pathologists and their patients.
Our distinguished and world-renowned faculty are leaders in their field and provide clinically relevant, evidence-based, dynamic and engaging CEU courses.
Please click on the links below for full course information, dates, our Minnesota venues, CEU information, and registration details.
When Children Won’t Eat: Picky Eaters vs. Problem Feeders. Assessment and Treatment Using the SOS Approach to Feeding
April 25-26, 2019 – St. Paul, MN
Promotion of Recovery Post-Stroke: Evidence Based Therapy in Current Healthcare Environments
April 27-28, 2019 – St. Louis Park, MN
Vestibular Rehabilitation for the School-Aged Child and Adolescent
June 7-8, 2019- St. Paul, MN
The SOFFI Method: Supporting Oral Feeding in Fragile Infants
Erin Sundseth Ross
August 9-10, 2019 -Minneapolis, MN
Practical Intervention Strategies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Evidence Based Approach
October 4-5, 2019 – Minneapolis, MN
- ERI is an approved sponsor by the State of IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy
- The IN, KS, MO, and WI Board of Physical Therapy and MI Physical Therapy Association recognize other state board’s approvals
- Applications are made to the MN Board of Physical Therapy and the OH Physical Therapy Association when applicable
- ERI courses meet the requirements of acceptable continuing education by the NE Board of Physical Therapy
- ERI is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- ERI is approved by the Board of Certification (BOC) to offer CEUs for Athletic Trainers
- ERI is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
Search our website for newly added courses.