Continuing Education Customized to Meet your Therapists’ Needs
In-House training is a cost-effective option to train a group of staff at your own facility. You select the course, dates and times and can tailor the content to address your specific clinical needs, continuing competency requirements and professional development goals.
Distinguished Faculty / Outstanding Courses
- Wide variety of internationally renowned faculty
- Cutting edge and relevant continuing education courses
- Courses for adult and geriatrics, pediatrics including NICU, school-based and EI
- Suggestions for new course topics and speakers are welcome
- Flexible competitive pricing for our highly regarded courses and faculty
- Pricing is customized based upon size of the group, length of the course and course materials and instructors.
Outstanding Customer Service
Education Resources will:
- Work with you to understand your training objectives
- Offer options for courses, instructors and pricing
- Book speaker travel and pay speaker expenses
- Communicate with you and the speaker about the course content
- Supply CEU certificates for each participant. Depending upon the course, we offer CEUs for PT, OT and/or SLP.
- Facilitate seamless coordination of course materials and speaker requirments
Please contact Marianne Boynton for more information and to discuss your specific training goals. We look forward to the opportunity to learn about your organization and help you plan a course for your staff development needs.
800-487-6530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s been such a great experience working with you all to set up this course. You make it very easy to successfully host a course. I’m sure we’ll want to host a course again in the future.
Caitlin Mena, PT
Women’s and Children’s Hospital
The speaker was a pleasure to meet and work with. Thank you to Education Resources for the continued support of excellent educational courses like this one.
Kelsey Gliesing, PT, DPT
Reba McEntire Center for Rehabilitation