ERI offers course registration online or by fax or by mail or by phone. Below are detailed instructions for registering using one of these methods. If you have any questions about registering, please call us at 508-359-6533 (within MA) or 800-487-6530 (outside MA).
Have a question about registering? Learn more below.
- How do I register online?
- Can I register for a group and receive a discount?
- Where do I fax or mail my registration?
- Who do I contact for special accommodations?
Our web site allows for complete online registration using a major credit card. Please use the following steps to register online:
- Locate the course for which you want to register, either using the Course Search or by clicking a course category in the left navigation. Courses will be listed with dates, locations and the course instructor.
- When you see the course that you want to register for, click the course name link to go to the course detail page.
- On the course detail page, you will see the course name, a detailed course description and the available course sessions (in the right column). Scroll down the page to view all available sessions. When you have found the session for which you want to register, click the corresponding Register for this Session button.
- The Order Summary Page contains your registration summary. Review the course name, date and location to ensure you have selected the correct course. If you would like to remove the course from your order, click the Delete button next to the course you would like to remove. If you would like to register for additional courses, click the Register for Additional Courses button at the bottom of the page. You will be returned to the home page so you can add additional courses to your order. Enter any relevant course offer codes found on Special offers page. Click to accept terms and conditions. Click the Checkout button to continue to the Registrant Information Page.
- The Registrant Information page asks for the contact information of the primary course registrant. Fill out this form, making sure that all fields marked as required (*) are filled in. If you would like to use the same contact information as the billing information, check the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click the Continue button to go to the Billing Information Page.
- The Billing Information Page asks for the contact information for the person or company to whom the tuition charges will be billed. If the form is already filled out with the Registrant’s information, check to ensure that it is correct, otherwise, fill in the form with your billing information. Under payment information, enter the method by which you will be paying for tuition. ERI accepts both checks and credit cards for online payment. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page to view your Registration Summary.
- The Registration Summary Page contains all the information you have entered thus far. Please review this information carefully to ensure that it is correct. If you need to change either the billing information or the registrant information, click the corresponding Edit button and you will be returned to the correct page. When you are done checking your order, you can click the Print Summary button to print a summary of your order. Click the Place Order button to confirm and submit your order.
- Once you place your order, you will be taken to the Registration Confirmation page. This page contains your Order ID. Write this number down for future reference. An auto-generated message will be sent to your e-mail address that contains your order information. Please keep this message for future reference.
Groups of 3 or more may be eligible for a discount. In the chosen session, enter the number of people to attend in “quantity”. The discount for the group registration will show if it is applicable to the chosen course. When in check out, you will be asked for each registrant’s information. We can only accept one credit card for payment for the group.
Registering for Online Courses
Visit our FAQ page for details and group registering for our Therapies in the School Online Conferences
When registering in our online system the billing and registrant information need to same (i.e. the log in information and course certificate will be only be sent to the email/name of the billing person).
If you would like to register for courses by fax or standard mail, please print our registration form and return to:
Education Resources, Inc.
266 Main Street, Suite #12
Medfield, MA 02052
If you require special accommodations please notify ERI at (508) 359-6533 or (800) 487-6530 at least three weeks prior to the course date.
Please ask for Carol Loria or Barbara Goldfarb