Speech Language Pathology
Host a Course at Your Facility!
Benefits to You:
- Educate your staff with CEUs at minimal cost to you.
- Sponsor instruction on the most effective clinical strategies.
- Promote clinical reasoning advancement.
- Enhance hands-on skills for faster reimbursable results.
Benefits to Your Facility:
- Complimentary staff space(s) to the program.
- Promotion on the course brochure.
- Increased public relations within the therapist communities.
Why Choose Education Resources for Co-Hosting:
- Owned by two therapists committed to assuring that class participants learn effective techniques and critical problem solving skills that can be immediately applied
- 99% of course participants would recommend ERI courses to colleagues
- More than 300 clinically relevant, current courses
- Distinguished international faculty who are leaders in their fields
- Provide lecture (70-80 people) and/or laboratory meeting room. (40-50 people).
- Supply chairs, tables, and refreshment service.
- Transport the instructor to/from the hotel.
- Provide 2 on-site coordinators to assist the instructor.
- Furnish audiovisual equipment as needed.
What Facilities are saying about co-hosting with Education Resources:
Education Resources makes hosting a course very efficient, effective and stress free. Thank you very much.
Kelsey Gliesing, PT, DPT, RPSFCA in NDT
Reba McEntire Center for Rehabilitaiton – Denison, TX
Contact Us for More Information About Course Co-Hosting
If you would like more information about co-hosting a course at your facility, please e-mail our conference coordinator Marianne Boynton at email@example.com.