Let Us Help You
EDUCATION RESOURCES is committed to ensuring class participants learn effective techniques and critical problem-solving skills that can be immediately applied to the work setting.
Improve Outcomes by Improving Patient Care
Education Resources provides continuing education in Indiana that can truly make a difference for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Speech Language Pathologists and their patients.
Our distinguished and world-renowned faculty are leaders in their field and provide clinically relevant, evidence-based, dynamic and engaging CEU courses.
Please click on the links below for full course information, dates, our IN venues, CEU information, and registration details.
If You Can’t Breathe, You Can’t Function – ONE Day Introductory Breathing and Postural Control Course
June 21-21, 2019 – Indianapolis, IN
If You Can’t Breathe, You Can’t Function – Introductory Course plus TWO days of Intensive LAB
June 22-23, 2019- Indianapolis, IN
Practical Strategies for Treating Complex Pediatric Feeding Disorders: Treating the Whole Child
July 26-27, 2019 – Noblesville, IN
The AEIOU Systematic Approach to Pediatric Feeding
August 16-17, 2019 – Indianapolis, IN
Treatment of Children with Sensory, Emotional and Motor Challenges: Getting the Beat with Music, Rhythm and Sequencing
November 1-2, 2019 – Noblesville, IN
Evidence Based Cancer Rehabilitation Resources and Its Role in Cancer Survivorship
November 16-17, 2019- Indianapolis, IN
- ERI is an approved sponsor by the State of IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy
- The IN, KS, MO, and WI Board of Physical Therapy and MI Physical Therapy Association recognize other state board’s approvals
- Applications are made to the MN Board of Physical Therapy and the OH Physical Therapy Association when applicable
- ERI courses meet the requirements of acceptable continuing education by the NE Board of Physical Therapy
- ERI is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- ERI is approved by the Board of Certification (BOC) to offer CEUs for Athletic Trainers
- ERI is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology
Search our website for newly added courses.