Let Us Help You
EDUCATION RESOURCES is committed to ensuring class participants learn effective techniques and critical problem-solving skills that can be immediately applied to the work setting.
Improve Outcomes by Improving Patient Care
Education Resources provides continuing education in Michigan that can truly make a difference for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Speech Language Pathologists and their patients.
Our distinguished and world-renowned faculty are leaders in their field and provide clinically relevant, evidence-based, dynamic and engaging CEU courses.
Please click on the links below for full course information, dates, our KS venues, CEU information, and registration details.
Therapeutic Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking (Pediatric Equinus Gait) from a PT and OT Perspective
June 7-8, 2019 – Witchita, KS
- Education Resources is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Application is made to the following states when a course is held in that state or adjacent states. Please check the individual brochure for full information: The Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, the Ohio Physical Therapy Association, Nebraska Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association,
- Missouri Board of Physical Therapy recognizes other board’s approvals
- Kansas Board of Physical Therapy recognizes other board’s approvals
- Wisconsin Board of Physical Therapy will accept other Board’s approvals.
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association will accept other physical therapy boards approvals.
- Education Resources is an approved sponsor by the State of Illinois Dept. of Financial and Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy
- Approved by BOC to offer CEUs for Athletic Trainers.
- Education Resources, Inc. is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
- Application is made to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for appropriate courses.
Search our website for newly added courses.