Let Us Help You
EDUCATION RESOURCES is committed to ensuring class participants learn effective techniques and critical problem-solving skills that can be immediately applied to the work setting.
Improve Outcomes by Improving Patient Care
Education Resources provides continuing education in Missouri that can truly make a difference for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Speech Language Pathologists and their patients.
Our distinguished and world-renowned faculty are leaders in their field and provide clinically relevant, evidence-based, dynamic and engaging CEU courses.
Please click on the links below for full course information, dates, our MO venues, CEU information, and registration details.
Management of the Acutely Ill Patient From ICU to Home
June 8-9, 2019 – Lee’s Summit, MO
Maximizing Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Function in Patients to Decrease Re-Admissions and Reach Optimal Outcomes. If You Can’t Breathe Nothing Else Matters
September 27-28,2019-Kansas City, MO
Assessment and Intervention with the High-Risk Infant in the NICU and During the Transition to Home
October 18-19, 2019 -Kansas City, MO
Functional Strengthening and Fitness Interventions for Children with Developmental Disabilities
Maria Fragala Pinkham, Maggie O’Neil
November 15-16, 2019 -Kansas City, MO
Treating Balance, Preventing Falls, in Neruo, Vestibular, Geriatric and Medically Complex Clients
November 16-17,2019-Kansas City, MO
- Education Resources is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Application is made to the Kansas OT Association.
- Missouri Board of Physical Therapy recognizes other board’s approvals
- Kansas Board of Physical Therapy recognizes other board’s approvals
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association will accept other physical therapy boards approvals.
- Education Resources is an approved sponsor by the State of Illinois Dept. of Financial and Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy
- Approved by BOC to offer CEUs for Athletic Trainers.
- Education Resources, Inc. is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
- Application is made to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for appropriate courses.
Search our website for newly added courses.